Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm going to Disney World!!!!

So my husband left yesterday for insurance training in Florida. It’s weird not having him in the house. But my faithful Camden is here to keep me company and I’m determined to become his favorite human by the end of this. ;)


 The cool thing is that Andy is in Orlando and since I’ve never been (I know, crazy!!!!) I’m going to drive down for the weekend and spend some time at Disney! Since I’m only going to have pretty much one day we decided to explore Epcot. All the different countries sound really fun and I can’t wait to experience Disney as an adult.
 
 
File:Epcot map.png
 

 Does anyone have any suggestions or tips for a one day trip to Disney???????

8 comments:

  1. Aaaa DISNEY! THE BEST!!!! Enjoy having food and drinks around the world in one day! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best time! I don't have any one day suggestions but anything you do in Disney will be a blast. My favorite is the Safari at Animal Kingdom but everything is magical!

    What kind of insurance training?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy just started with Liberty Mutual. Which comany is your husband with?

      Delete
  3. Yay! My sister site is www.wdwprepschool.com and she's the authority on Disney World travel! I'll be there this summer and am studying her site now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely go check it out. It's all little overwhelming.

      Delete
  4. Ooh have fun!! I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! so fun! Epcot is the best decision for a one day adult trip. You can drink around the World! We're going Memorial Day and only doing 1 day. We are doing Magic Kingdom b/c of Shelby.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs