Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Five on Friday

I'm linking up with my favs April at A. Liz Adventures and Christina at Carolina Charm for.....
 
I just love 5 on Friday, don't you? I respond will to things in list form and I look forward to reading everyone's each week. Anyway, here it goes......
 
ONE
I have my first Rent The Runway experience this weekend and will tell you all about it soon. I oddly got my earrings early this week so I've been getting my money's worth by wearing them to work.
 
TWO
I am proud to say that I've been starting the mornings off recently with a fresh smoothie. I make enough for both Andy and I in the morning. I like knowing we are getting more fruits and veggies in our daily diet. This morning we had orange juice, greek yogurt, bananas, spinach, pinapple, grapes, and strawberries. Isn't it pretty! (Well it was until I mixed it.) 
THREE
We have a wedding to go to tomorrow and along with some other stuff I got the sweetest print for the couple. I got it from the Southern Weddings Magazine website and I just love it. Any thoughts on what kind of frame I should put it in?
FOUR
I have been dreaming of summer and beaches all week since it's been cold and rainy. What I wouldn't do to be laying on the beach looking at this view right now:

FIVE
Thank you to everyone who wishes my sweet pup Camden a happy birthday! We had a nice long walk, lots of new bones to chew, and a doggie ice cream that he devoured.

9 comments:

  1. The print is pretty. Maybe a white mat and thin gold frame? Have fun with your RtR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love 5 on Friday posts too! They're so much fun to read and to create! (: I adore those earrings!! Fruit smoothies are such a fantastic way to start the day!! Simple, so good & good for you -- can't beat that! ;) LOVE the print you'll be gifting to the bride & groom! Enjoy celebrating with the happy couple!! I'm sooo with you in daydreaming about the sun and beach {while its been so cold & rainy here too}! I've been watching vids from my hubby's Disney YouTube channel (http://youtube.com/user/eatsleepdisrepeat) a lot and wishing we were back in Florida again!! ;) Summer (or at least Springlike weather) come quickly!!! Glad Camden had such a fun birthday ...doggy ice cream and all!! Have a lovely weekend, Sarah!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started making smoothies this week too! Hopefully the weather warms up soon and we can really enjoy them. Excited to hear about your Rent The Runway experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gold frame. Love the print.
    I'll be interested to hear about your Rent the Runway. I thought about doing it for an upcoming wedding but instead I found a Betsey Johnson dress at a consignment store yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just stopping by from the 5 on Friday link up! Great blog and hope you stop by mine too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That print is awesome, what a great gift it will be. And YUMMM on that smoothie, great ingredient list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That print is precious- please show us what you end up framing it in! That smoothie looks like it was a tasty one! Hope you're having a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are some of your favorite smoothie recipes? I've been thinking I need to jump on that bandwagon and start making smoothies in the morning because I know I don't eat enough vegetables, ever. I'm just so picky haha. I'm afraid I'll hate anything I try. Can't wait to hear about your Rent the Runway experience!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog, I just came across it and immediately followed! Im a new blogger and would love if you checked out my page =] and rent the runway is so so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs