Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Easter Candy

Why can I stop myself from buying Halloween candy, Christmas candy, and Valentine's Day candy, but I CANNOT control myself around Easter candy?

This was my fuel for the 6 hour drive from Columbia, SC to Orlando, FL on Friday afternoon. The little bags make it better, right?


Then this bag of Starburst jellybeans (tropical flavors) just jumped in my basket the last time I was in Target. It wasn't my fault!


Okay so I'm hoping those will be my only candy purchases this season. Do you have an Easter candy obsession too?

3 comments:

  1. I love it too, but have refused to buy any this year except for what I've bought for baking and such. I can't keep it around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Easter candy too! Hope you enjoyed a great time in FL!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs