Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Five on Friday

I'm linking up with my favs April at A. Liz Adventures and Christina at Carolina Charm for.....
 
ONE
I'm heading to Orlando this afternoon and I'm so excited! We have a night on the town planned for tonight, all day at Epcot tomorrow, and brunch somewhere fun on Sunday before I drive back. Anyone have any recommendations for brunch places in Orlando?

 
 
TWO
Good friends of our had a baby girl last week and I've become slightly obsessed with trying to make her some hair bows. My mom made me tons of cute bows as a kid and they can be very expensive in a boutique so why not try to make some. I definitely don't have it down just yet but I'm getting better. Have you ever made hair bows? This is a great video tutorial I found.
 
 

 
THREE
For the last couple weeks we have been trying to have very low carb dinners Monday - Thursday. My go to weekday meal was always pasta and our waistlines can't take it anymore. I crave carbs so this has been interesting, but it's all about training your body. I saw this salad on Pinterest and I think I could get on board. (Sans chips on top of course.)

 
FOUR
I'm tired of cold and rainy. Where is SPRING?

 
FIVE
Huge shout out to everyone who responded to my post yesterday. I think I've got it fixed and of couse I feel like an idiot because it was so easy. It's so nice to know that people are willing to help a stranger. Thank you so much!

 

3 comments:

  1. I just pinned a million salad recipes. My go to is always pasta so I too am reteaching my body. Luckily I've been craving salad (sooo strange for me) so I'm using that to kick off the switch. I've been using small amounts of orzo or quinoa in my salads to help with the transition. Zoe's Kitchen has an amazing orzo salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for a weekend in Orlando!! Enjoy every bit of it ...especially my favorite, Epcot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest has some of the best recipes! And I love a good salad at least once a week. Hope you had a great time in Orlando!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs