- My family is officially planning a trip to Europe now. We had a few factors that the trip was resting on but they all worked out so we are going! The majority of the trip will be in Germany but we might have to steal over to another country of two if time permits. If you have been over there and you have suggestions of what to see please let me know. (Amber we are coming to see you so your thoughts would be great!)
- Andy is finally moving back to Columbia this month!!!!!!! Clearly I’m ecstatic. We didn’t plan out our relationship very well since we didn’t start dating until after he moved to Charleston, which is an easy hour and an half drive but inconvenient to say the least. I think he and his roommates have found a house and will be moving in around the middle of June. Yay!
- I’m so excited about this upcoming weekend. Andy is going on a family vacation and I was wondering how I would spend my free weekend when my lovely friend Celia said that she would be in Charleston over the weekend. I’m totally stoked about the potential beach time, catching up with friends, and a trip to Hyman’s. (I’m a little embarrassed to say that I already know what I’m going to order.) I don’t think I could ever get sick of that place.
- I went to the Outer Banks a couple weekends ago for the first time and I was very impressed. My problem with a lot of the beaches in SC is that they are always full of people. I much prefer the feeling that my group is the only one for miles and the beach is completely ours. In the Outer Banks the only people on the beach are the ones who are renting the houses next to you and that’s it. It was wonderful! There really isn’t anything to do on the island which was awesome too. Why go to the beach to do anything but go to the beach! (Although we did go through a Brew Thru and bought t-shirts because it’s tradition and the shirts are collector’s items.) I’m hoping to make my way up there again soon. If you haven’t gone before I definitely recommend it.
- I have becoming rather obsessed with my reading list. No really, I have a problem. The list is about 15 pages long in Word and every time I look through it I want to read every book right now. I don’t have anywhere near enough time in my life to devote to reading but I really think I’m going to start making time because I thinking I’m a calmer person when I do get a chance to read some during the day.
On that note I hope everyone had a great weekend and you have a wonderful week!
Currently I’m reading: Life Laughs by Jenny McCarthy, which is very funny and I was surprised by how normal her life was considering who she is. I’m also reading Don’t Make Me Choose Between You and My Shoe by Dixie Cash. This series is really cute and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for pure click lit books.