I don't know about you, but I struggle sometimes when it comes to buying gifts for family members. I don't live close to most of my family so I can't make notes about things they mention throughout the year. So I rely on the rule "buy people what you would want". Do you have a go to gift for family?
1) Cards Against Humanity - We have the free printable version of this game and it's hilarious. Definitely only play with people you know and don't take it too seriously. I think this is perfect gift for a guy, like my brother, however I would never play this with my mom or certain family members. You just have to play it to understand.
2) Sand-Free Beach Mat - I bought this for my mother-in-law who lives at the beach and it was a huge hit. The blanket/mat has tiny holes in it so sand sinks through, but doesn't come up. Perfect for anyone who spends lots of time at the beach.
3) Apple TV - I'm not a technology person, but we have really loved our Apple TV. It connects to you TV and the internet so you can stream in stuff like Netflix, HBO GO, Youtube, and anything from your IPad or IPhone. It's super portable too, so you can take it with you on trips.
4) Amazon Echo - Speaking of not being techy, this is way out of my comfort zone, but it's really cool. If you are an Amazon Prime member you can pre-order this for $99. It's kind of hard to explain so check out this video instead.
5) Personalized Platter - I love these platters! You can find them in about a million styles and patterns and the best part, no one can steal them since they have your name on it. That makes it super convenient to take to tailgates, family gatherings, or potlucks.
6) Monogrammed Tailgate Chair - It's no secret that I love anything monogrammed and I've found that the more entertaining we do the more use we have for collapsible chairs. They are easy to use, easy to store, and you can never have too many.
Make sure to link up with the fabulous hosts at [Cheers Y'all | A. Liz Adventures | Miss Dixie | Southern Style