1) I went on another work trip this week, this time to Atlanta, and it was really fun. I've never had to travel for my job so I'm still getting used to the idea of driving somewhere just for a short time and being back in town by the end of the day. This trip reminded me that it's been ages since I've been in Atlanta and a weekend trip is in order. Any recommendations?
2) I grabbed a random snack in the gas station before I hit the road and I'm now obsessed with Nut Harvest Cashews. Good grief these are good. Perfect for my salty tooth.
3) We are finally getting our Christmas tree this weekend and I can't wait to start decorating. After two years of debating I finally pulled the trigger and bought Andy, Camden, and I stockings from Pottery Barn. I love them so much and can't wait to post pictures once they are hung.
4) I got a very special box in the mail yesterday. It contained lefse. Not sure if I've ever talked about lefse on the ole blog, but it's a Scandinavian tortilla-like-bread that is made out of potatoes. We have it every Christmas Eve with meatballs and it's so good. Anyone else ever heard of it?
5) To finish up on a holiday note, we had some family pictures taken on Sunday by my dear friend Celia from Celia G Photographie. We have known her for years and she does an amazing job. We are having a hard time picking our favorites for the Christmas card this year. If you are in Columbia and need and photographer give her a call.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!