Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Christmas Eve Surprise

While everyone sits by the Christmas tree and wonders what Santa will bring them during the night, I'm excited to say that I've already received the best gift of all....

*
 
*
 
*
 
*
 
*

My husband and I are thrilled to announce that we are excepting our first child in June 2015!!!!
Photo and announcement by Celia G Photographie


It's been nearly impossible not to talk about the pregnancy on the blog and I'm so excited that our secret is finally out. I'm officially open for tips, tricks, and advice about pregnancy, labor, and motherhood. Let this new adventure being!
Photo and announcement by Celia G Photographie

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just now catching up on blogs! Congratulations!! What exciting news!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs