Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas time. We had a great season this year.

We flew to Maryland the weekend before Christmas to visit Andy’s whole family and to share our good news. If you missed it check it out here. After telling Andy’s parents and grandparents in person we could relax and we actually had some time to play tourist on this trip. We walked down 34th Street in downtown Baltimore. The whole block decks their houses out in lights and people are selling hot chocolate and the street is packed with families. It was a great way to get into the Christmas spirit.





On our last day in Maryland we had lunch at Jimmy’s Famous Seafood, which I recently saw on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, and had an amazing meal of crab cakes and a Maryland specialty of Smith Island cake.



P.S. They have the coolest wall with a design created out of oyster shells.


Then, finally we knocked something off my Maryland bucket list and visited the National Aquarium in Baltimore. It was a great experience and I highly recommend it.




We then flew back to South Carolina and spent Christmas at home and with my family.


Andy shocked me with wonderful gifts. I got a pair of duck boots, a monogrammed bathrobe, and the big surprise a Nikon DLSR camera!!!!!! Especially with a little one on the way a new camera was at the top of my list. I’ve had a blast playing with it and will hopefully be able to step my blog photos up a little bit.

I wish you all of fabulous end to 2014 and all the best for the upcoming year.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like yall had a great trip to MD. Smith Island cake....the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting!! I missed your big news!! I'm blocked out of blogs at work so I'm not as good anymore.. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs