- I traveled to:
College Station, TX
- I went to Disney World: Epcot for the first time in my life. It's always been on my bucket list to go as an adult before we had kids.
- Celebrated Camden's 1st birthday.
- Went to four Gamecock football games and saw tons of friends.
- Visited another SEC school campus when I went to a conference at Texas A&M.
- Celebrated two years in our house.
- Rode on a private plane, which was way scarier than I thought.
- Spent 4th of July at the beach with friends.
- Welcomed two new members (babies) to our close circle of friends.
- I stood by a dear friend as she became a wife.
- We joined a church.
- Andy and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary with a trip to Greenville, SC.
- Saw snow TWICE in South Carolina.
- Watched and actually cared about the outcome of the World Cup.
- Read lots of fun books.
- Eat at a vegan restaurant and liked it so much that I've been back multiple times.
- And the biggest thing to happen was: Andy and I found out we were expecting and a daughter is on the way. What better way to get excited about the upcoming year of life than a new baby?
I'll leave you with some of my favorite sayings about birthdays and getting older.