Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

18 Week Bumpdate





How Far Along? 18 Weeks and 1 day

Size of Baby:
Sweet potato (5.5 inches)

Gender
:  Sweet light girl

Maternity Clothes:
I can still fit into most of my normal clothes, however I have been rocking my maternity jeans a lot lately because they are so much more comfortable! They are still a little big and I have to hike them up, but it’s worth it to not have those angry red indentions in my belly at the end of the day.

Nursery:
I’m so ready to get moving on this room, but it’s still a guest room at the moment

Movement:
I was lying in bed reading the other night and I felt something like an air bubble rise to the top of my very low abdomen. I didn’t think much of it until it happened again, but a little stronger. I totally freaked! Andy had just come into the room and I yelled “I think I just felt her move. I’m not sure, but I really think so!” I quieted back down, smiling from ear to ear, and felt it one more time before I fell asleep. I called my mom the next morning and she said her first movements felt exactly the same. I am thrilled and now every night I lie really still and concentrate really hard in the hope of feeling her again.

Symptoms:
I think I’ve started having pregnancy brain. I’ve started stories and forgotten where I was going in the middle and I’ve left the room and forgotten what I was headed to get. It’s so frustrating. Also I’ve had developed potty and nose blowing breaks. The runny nose is out of control. TMI? Not sure if it's due to the crazy changes in the weather or pregnancy though.

Sleep:
Still sleeping great and so thankful for it. I really need to start training myself to only sleep on my side, but every morning I wake up partially on my stomach.

Cravings:
Nothing really. I’ve had the same thing for lunch every day of this week and last week and weirdly have not minded a bit. I’ve been really trying to incorporate smoothies into my diet for breakfast for a fruits and veggies boost and that’s been great.

What I Miss:
 Nothing really, I’ve been pretty content this week.

Best Moment This Week:
Hands down the best moment was feeling my little girl move in my belly. I wish it was a more defined movement, but I know that will come in time. I’m sure when she is kicking me in the ribs or bladder I’ll look back on this time and laugh. Also, Andy and I went and registered this week. I had walked around the store with my mom and then with a friend who is a new mom recently so I felt pretty prepared. I was really excited that Andy went with me as well, he has a calming effect on me when I get overwhelmed. And he has no intention of being a backseat dad, so he needs to know what all this stuff is as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I NEED MY EX BACK DESPERATELY EMAIL DR. SAM FOR URGENT AND FAST HELP: SUPREMESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM

      My name is Shally Mills, I live in UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all. I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also How to win lottery so on. It was very amazing, i also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Lisa, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Dr.Sam you are a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. 

      E-mail:: (Supremespellcast@gmail.com OR Supremespellcast@yahoo.com) WhatApp Him + 1 (631) 320-5873‬. 
      Via big sit: https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com/
      Page: https://www.facebook.com/supremespellcast.12

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs