Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

16 Weeks


How Far Along? 16 weeks

Size of Baby:  Avocado (4-5 in, 5 oz)

Gender: We are so excited to announce that we will be welcoming a DAUGHTER!


Maternity Clothes: Still rocking the flowy tops and pants held together with the hair tie trick.
Nursery: Can’t wait to get a couple paint samples up on the wall.

Movement: Nope, and in the interest of TMI, it doesn’t look like I’ll be feeling anything any time soon because my placenta is sitting on top of my stomach and blocking all the good baby kicks. Ok, over-sharing time is over.  

Symptoms: A couple headaches this week and the usual everyday heartburn. Not loving either.

Sleep: I’ve tossed and turned a bit the last couple of nights, hoping that stops. I do love my sleep.

Cravings:  Still loving the potato chips. The other day I was so proud because I had a lovely fresh salad for lunch, but then promptly went home after work and ate half a can of Pringles. Oops.

What I Miss: Not much at the moment. I'm on a baby girl cloud nine.

Best Moment This Week: Hands down, finding out the gender of our baby. We were thrilled to find out we were having a girl and it’s been so fun sharing the news with all our friends and family. I love that I’ll be able to save most people’s responses from text messaging and social media.

Looking Forward To: Let the hair bow and smocked dress buying, sweet decorating, and monogramming begin. Thank God for little girls!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Congrats! I had the same placenta problem but felt movements around 22 weeks. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs