Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Five on Friday

It's Friday!!!!!! Yay!!!!

ONE
I realize my last couple of Friday posts make it sound like all I do is watch TV, but I swear I do other things. But a little couch time with Andy and the pup in the evenings is really all I'm up for. Anyway, my newest obsession show is Fixer Upper on HGTV. Chip and Joanna Gaines are so entertaining as a couple and I almost always love the work that they do. I would love to fly them to South Carolina and have them redo our house, however I doubt that's a possibility.


TWO
This crazy weather, and pregnancy, is doing a number on my skin. It's been beyond dry, especially my hands. I've come to carry multiple tubes of Aquaphor around with me. I use it head to toe and my skin can't get enough. Anyone have any other suggestions?

http://www.drugstore.com/aquaphor-c/qxp13123


THREE
I should not be allowed to grocery shop hungry, so basically never after work, which is when I usually shop. Anyway, I was running down the frozen aisle to pick up some fruit for my smoothies, I swear, and saw the store was having a special that made Blue Bell ice cream $4! Blue Bell is my favorite and couldn't resist. Since it was a steal I decided to grab something different and picked up the Century Sundae. I love sundaes in general and love everything in this. I realize it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love it.


FOUR
It's Super Bowl Weekend! Honestly I don't care about either team this year, but I love the hype and excitement around the game. The Skimm did an awesome guide for anyone who wants to have a little background on the teams here. I'm mainly in it this year for the commercials. I've already seen the Budweiser commercial with the puppy and I almost cried in my office. Oops.


FIVE
My other favorite part of the Super Bowl is the food. I have a random bag of Ruffles chips that need to make their way out of my house so I don't eat them all myself, so my plan is to make a dip. I want to make something new this year and I have some bacon, cheese, and some diced peppers and onions in my fridge that need using up as well. Any ideas? Here are some Pinterest finds.

 


Have a great weekend everyone! And remember to link up with the lovely Five on Friday ladies Darci, April, Natasha, and Christina.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm just now back to blogging and reading you're PREGNANT!!! Eeeek!!! Yay!!! Congratulations :) And I am loving Fixer Upper too- they're hysterical!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs