Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday - Headed to a Bachelorette Party

So I'm headed to my good friend Krista's bachelorette party on the coast of North Carolina. I don't know anyone who will be there except the bride, but I'm actually really excited to meet everyone. Here are a couple fun things that I have packed for the trip.
I'm linking up with my favs April at A. Liz Adventures and Christina at Carolina Charm for.....
 
ONE
I know this makes me sound like I'm 80 years old but I love a book on CD when I travel. I can handle music for about an hour and then I'm bored. If I listen to a story the time goes by really fast and I stay awake. I'm listening to The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani. I don't like it as much as Very Valentine but it's still pretty good.

 
TWO
Even though the weather looks like it'll be cold and rainy we are still going to the coast. I broke out my favorite beach lotion from Bath and Body Works - Coconut Lime Verbena. It just smells beachy and fun.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001LGF9AI/ref=asc_df_B001LGF9AI3031950?tag=thefind0158846-20&creative=395261&creativeASIN=B001LGF9AI&linkCode=asn
 
THREE
Speaking of coconuts, I am taking coconut water. I hate coconut. I think it tastes like sucking on a leaf. However people (including my husband) swear that if you drink it after a long night of girly drinks and wine you won't have a hangover. I had it on the night of my Bachelorette and felt great the next day. We will see....

 
 
FOUR
As I said it looks cold and rainy at the beach this weekend so I'm bringing a bunch of wedding themed movies in case we need an indoor activity. There is nothing better than wedding movies and wine. What are your favorites?
 
 
 

 
 
 
FIVE
Tissue Paper. After the bride-to-be unwraps all her lingerie we bundle all the "outfits" into different colored tissue paper. She then takes the packets on her honeymoon and lets her new husband pick out a color. It makes the outfit a surprise for them both. You can see that my friends did the same for me here.

 
I'm so excited about this weekend!
 

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at the beach! HOpefully the weather holds out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun celebrating your friend this weekend, & making a few new friends too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way about music in the car... it's fine for awhile then I get bored. I need something with a plot.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs