Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Has Anyone Ever Tried.......?

 
https://www.renttherunway.com/rtr_home
I know this company has been around for a while and everyone that has used it seems to like it. But I need some more recommendations before I pull the trigger. Have you ever ordered from Rent the Runway?

I have a "black tie optional" wedding at the end of March and I want a fun dress for the event. They also have a post rehearsal dinner dance the Friday night before. I've picked a couple dresses that could work for either event I think. The reception will be outside in South Carolina, so I think I'm going to go with a short dress.

Here are a couple options I was thinking about. What are your thoughts?

 
 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I've used RTR multiple times and cannot say enough good things! I love the fact that you can see the dresses on "real" people before you rent, and that they send you the dress in two different sizes, in case one doesn't fit. I like dresses 1, 2, 3 & 6 the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used them, but I've always wanted to. My favorite dress is the third one! I love Trina Turk dresses, and that one is so pretty.
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh those are the cutest dresses! I've used RtR and it was AMAZING. Be sure to read the reviews and that'll help you!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs