Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Rent The Runway Experience

I had a fantastic experience with this company. I was pretty nervous because I didn't have a backup dress option for a wedding I was going to, but everything work perfectly.
 
https://www.renttherunway.com/rtr_home
I ordered a dress, which they sent in two different sizes (the second for free!), and two different earrings, one for the rehearsal dinner and one for the wedding.
 
I got the box Friday afternoon and I was so excited! It's so fun to get packages in the mail. The box has a fun quote inside and even came with free product samples.
 
I absolutely loved my dress! I got tons of compliments on it, even from the wedding photographer, and it fit like a glove.
 
Both sets of earrings come well packaged and I was sorely tempted to buy both pairs, that is until I looked at the price tag.

 
After the event I just stuffed everything in the prepaid evelopes and dropped them in a UPS dropbox. Easy-peasy!
 
I honestly can't wait to use this company again. Who doesn't love designer shopping at a crazy discounted price. Since, like most girls, I try not to wear the same dress around the same people more than once, this company comes in handy. I'm already planning for the next wedding I'm attending.
*PS Rent The Runway has no idea who I am, I'm just writing about my own experience.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your experience! Love what you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested to hear how much you paid and how much the dress would have actually cost?? What designer?
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! Glad you had such a good experience with them!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a loyal RTR customer for years - you just can't beat getting to wear so many pretty dresses for a fraction of the price! Glad you had such a good experience with them!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs