Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easiest Way to Cut A Pineapple

My favorite fruit is pineapple, hands down. When we registered for wedding gifts I knew I had to have a Pineapple Cutter from Williams Sonoma. Andy thought I was crazy. I was super excited when we received the gift and I use it all the time. You can easily cut a pineapple in about 2 minutes and I love it!

Here's how it works.
Cut the top off the pineapple
Line the center of the cutter up with the core of the pineapple
Then just twist
Squeeze the sides to loosen the fruit, then pull straight up
Slide rings off the cutter and cut into wedges
You are left with a couple servings, depending on the size of your pineapple. This is a healthy snack with no added sugar, water, or high fructose corn syrup.

3 comments:

  1. Pineapple is my favorite too, and I always struggle with cutting them!! I've wondered how well the pineapple cutters work. Thanks sharing for this demonstration, Sarah!! I think I need to invest in one A.S.A.P.!! ... Happy snacking! Mmm (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That is freaking awesome! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered this recently and just used it last weekend! It is life-changing!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs