Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs

I can't say that I've ever had meatballs without pasta before, but when I saw these on Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers I knew I had to try them.

http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com/2014/01/mozzarella-stuffed-chicken-meatballs.html

Let's just say they are amazing, you need to try them and leave it at that. No serious, make them tonight.

I used ground round, because it's what I had, and marinated mozzarella balls, but otherwise I followed Natalie's recipe.

2 comments:

  1. They look and sound fantastic! Glad you enjoyed them! Thanks for sharing the link to the recipe ;) Have a lovely day, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made these a month or so ago and they were freaking amazing! All of her recipes are.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs