Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

32 Weeks



How Far Along? 32 Weeks

Size of Baby:
Head of lettuce (19 in, 3.9 lbs)

Gender
:  Baby Girl, name reveal coming tomorrow!

Maternity Clothes:
 I am loving all my new maxi dresses from Pink Blush Maternity, and I’m even more excited that I’ll be able to wear them while nursing too. I’m going to try to put off buying anything else maternity at this point, but we’ll see if I can survive without any shorts.

Nursery:
We are waiting until the last shower before we start buying all the last minute essentials. I’m ready to have this room done though.

Movement:
Funny story, I woke up last Friday and swore I hadn’t felt baby move all night. I had a little freak-out session until she started moving and grooving again. Since then she has been moving non-stop. She loves to really push around when I sit down and when I lay down for bed. I really would love to know what position she is in so I know what body part is poking what.

Symptoms:
My feet and hands let me know when I’ve overdone by swelling, which I’m not loving. It all depends on the weather and the day if I can wear my wedding rings or if I have to switch to a different ring that a usually wear on my right hand, which is a half size bigger. My lower back can get a little achy by the end of the day, but nothing a little whining to Andy can’t fix. ;) I'm a little forgetful, as you can see above I totally forgot to up on my ring and jewelry this morning. And while this isn't really a symptom, my baby hairs are out of control. I'm using way more hairspray in the morning to keep them at bay than ever before. I love that my hair is getting thicker, but know it's only a matter of time before it falls out. Boo!

Sleep:
I’m definitely sleeping lighter than normal, if that makes any sense. Usually once I’m asleep, nothing wakes me up. But lately I wake up every time I turn over or hear our dog move around the house. I’m hoping it’s just a couple day phase.

Cravings:
Nothing in particular, just liking food in general. I’m trying to keep fruit in the house so I will snack on that instead of carbs. But really, who wants fruit over carbs?

What I Miss:
Andy is flying to Kansas City, MO this weekend to be in a wedding of a close family friend. We decided for me not to go for a couple different reasons, mainly because I’ll be by myself for most of the time since Andy will have wedding party duties and the ceremony doesn’t start until really late and we knew I would be exhausted before it even started. (And let’s not even think about what a plane ride would do to my swelling ankles and hands.)  I hate missing a big event like a wedding, but we didn’t want to chance anything.
P.S. I know it’s technically safe for me to still fly. This is just what worked for us.

Best Moment This Week:
I cashed in my birthday present of a prenatal massage on Friday and can I just tell you it was amazing! I could have lain there all day long. The fact that I could be on my stomach for a long period of time was worth the price all by itself. If you ever need a present for a pregnant lady I highly recommend a prenatal massage. 





I also really enjoyed celebrating Andy and I's 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday. We got a couple slices of cake from the same place we bought our wedding cake and watched our wedding video. The pregnant lady may have cried a little harder than usual this year, but I love reliving that perfect day.

Looking Forward To: I have my last baby shower tomorrow with all of my coworkers that should be really fun. I also have my 32 week appointment and I’m hoping they can give me an idea of baby girls positioning.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what name you've picked out for your little girl!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs