Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

29 Weeks






How Far Along? 29 weeks

Size of Baby:
Small cabbage (17in. 2.9 lbs)

Gender
:  We are having a girl!

Maternity Clothes:
I definitely need to do a little shopping for some new clothes. My choices have become very limited, especially when it comes to shirts. My hope is to buy some basic shirts that I can dress up with regular size cardigans and blazers. I’ve been dreading getting dressed in the morning lately.

Nursery:
Nothing new from last week. Pretty excited about getting the bedding and curtains in, but it’ll still be a couple weeks before that happens.

Movement:
Lots! I think I felt baby girl have the hiccups for the first time the other night. It felt like very rhythmic, small kicks that lasted for a couple minutes. Of course she stopped right when Andy came to bed so I couldn’t get a second opinion. How do you know when baby has the hiccups?

Symptoms:
The top of my belly has been achy this week, which is new. I’m used to the bottom side feeling stretched, but not the top. I still have to sit up pretty straight, because some part of baby is tucked under my ribs. Also, I’ve been a little more emotional this past week. No random crying or anything, I can just sense that my feelings are a little closer to the surface than normal.

Sleep:
Still sleeping great, I almost hate saying that because I’m scared I’ll jinx myself. It is very hard to get up in the morning though. I feel like I could sleep in for hours every morning.

Cravings:
Nothing really. I’m really proud that I stayed completely away from Easter candy this year, however I thoroughly enjoyed the chocolate pie I made for Easter dinner.

What I Miss:
Normal shopping. Is it just me or is everything at Old Navy, J Crew, Loft, and Target super cute this spring? I’ve had to talk myself down from buying regular sized clothes, because I just don’t know what will fit after baby. Plus, by the time I can fit into it the season will probably have pasted.

Best Moment This Week:
We had a nice calm weekend where we got lots of stuff around the house done and then went to a beautiful Easter service on Sunday. 

Easter 2015

Looking Forward To:
We are headed to Greenville on Saturday for a friend’s baby shower and I can’t wait to see all my girlfriends. We’ll go up early so we can explore a little bit if the weather is nice. Taking advantage of road trips just the two of us while we can.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute pregnant! I've been wondering about hiccups too...how do you know?!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs