Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday


Linking up with A. Liz Adventures and Carolina Charm for...
 
Five on Friday
Is it weird that I wanted to get back to blogging just so I could participate in Five on Friday? They are easily my favorite post to read for other people and I'm excited to finally join the group.

ONE
Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet by: Plain Chicken
This was dinner on Wednesday night. My husband and I have made this before and it was just as amazing as we remembered. It's super quick to throw together and we always have the ingredients either in the pantry or freezer. Make this ASAP!


TWO
Bath and Body Works Foaming Soap
I go through Bath and Body Works kicks. I didn't buy anything for a long time and then had a friend rave about the foaming hand soap. They were having a buy 6 for some crazy low cost so I went wild and have so much fun going through all the different scents. The Farm Picked line is amazing.


THREE
Conquest Brewery in Columbia, SC
On Saturday we went to Conquest Brewery, which is right next to Williams Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC. They have an awesome little tap room where you can try all of their beers. Andy and I split a flight to start and then I got my own after I figured out what my favorite was. If you are in the area I totally recommend it.

FOUR
Camden the Bernese Mountain Dog
So he isn't new but I haven't introduced the newest member of our family on the blog yet. Back in May we brought home our precious puppy Camden. He is a pure bred Bernese Mountain Dog that we got from Aiken, SC. He is now almost 10 months old and is pushing 75lbs, but the sweetest thing you have ever seen.
Camden at 8 weeks old
Camden at 9.5 months
FIVE
New Job!!!!
Santa brought me a new job, a bright and shine and perfect for me job, for Christmas. My first day was last Friday and it's been great so far. The people are wonderful, I have an office that I need to figure out how to decorate, and my sweet husband brought me flowers on the first day. It's always scary starting a new job because you don't really know the drill so I'm just ready to be settled and productive.

Have a great weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs