Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Go Gamecocks!!!!!

It’s been forever since I’ve blogged. I have no good excuses. I’m going to try to be much better. Moving on…..

According to Facebook my status a year ago today was “I’m ready for some Gamecock Football” and I would say the exact same thing today. The first Carolina game is in Charlotte, NC over Labor Day weekend and of course I will be out of town for the holiday. Now I have to find a place in Maryland that will be showing the game, which will probably be impossible but I’m going to try my best.

I’ve found some crazy cute game-day dresses that I wish I could purchase for the season but for the moment I’ll just drool over them. GO COCKS!!!!!

Source: And yes I realize these dresses are in Georgia colors but they come in Garnet and Black




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs