Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Biggest Shopping Trip Ever

Just a quick post to let you know that I finally went wedding dress shopping for the first time this week. Yay! I'm not sure if I found my dress yet or not. I know a ton of girls 'just know' but I'm super picky and I want to be absolutely sure so I'm going to continue to shop around until I'm 100% sure. I will say that shopping for a wedding dress is totally different than shopping for anything else. You can go in thinking you know exactly what you want and then everything gets changed around once you see it on yourself. Plus there is the pressure that this dress with be documented for forever and ever so it darn well better be fabulous.

Clearly I'm not going to post pictures of myself in any dresses because I want the dress to be a surprise for the groom and our guests. Here are some dress
es that are definitely not my dress thought.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, c'mon, they're not that bad! And there's something to be said about wearing a really horrible dress - no one is soon to forget your wedding! And hey, as long as YOU feel like 'da bomb' in it, WHO CARES?

    That being said, let's our exhaust our tasteful options before we go that route, okay?.... ;)

    www.glamericorps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs