Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

So Many Blogs to Choose From

I’ve been very entertained by lots of new, well new to me blogs. You can really find a blog about anything you may be interested in. The best part is when you find one you like there is a good chance that site has a bunch of recommended sites just like it. It’s a fabulous, and totally addictive, system and way to kill a ton of time. Here are some of my favorite articles that I’ve found lately.

Brownies + Oreos = HeavenMy newly blog obsessed coworker found this gem. (P.S. she just started her own blog so check her out!) I can’t believe how amazing they look and we both started to think of reasons to make them. I haven’t tried them yet but what’s there not to like?!??! Big thanks to Lelan at Hello, Good Gravy for sharing this one with the world.

Photographs: My Favorite ArtAs I said before I am learning that I do not have much of a decorating gene. Or at least not the creative, I just thought this up and it looks fabulous, gene. But what I’m finding is that I don’t have to because there is a whole group of crafty ladies out there that don’t mind if I borrow their ideas. I’m slightly obsessed with pictures already, I can’t imagine what I’m going to be like after Ace and I get our engagement and then wedding pictures done, so I love the idea of displaying them everywhere. The Thrifty Décor Chick has an awesome post of how to make the most of your own photos. My First Hole in the WallTo continue with the decorating theme I found a frame collage that I think I want to create in one of my walls. I like all the different frame sizes and that it takes up a lot of space. I have a lot of walls to fill so this is great! I also really like the idea of collecting whatever kind of frames you can find and then tying them together with paint and fabric covered matting. What do you guys think?
Baking my Way Through GermanyI am fascinated by this blog and I’m so completely jealous of this girl’s life and ambition. The girl is basically a chef’s appreciate in Germany and she talks about all the different food she makes. It all looks wonderful!

Hope you enjoy some of these great blogs. If you have any other suggestions I’d love to hear them.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. You know me and my love of blogs! ;) You really can find awesome ideas and cool news. Helloooo, technology!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs