Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy WED-nesday!

I’m sure you all have heard about the upcoming nuptials for Prince William and Kate Middleton. They will conveniently be married exactly 364 before me and my prince charming are getting married. I was terribly offended when I learned that the 1,900 invitations had been delivered and I didn’t get one. (However, I’m not going to go on a hunger strike until I get one like some crazy did in Mexico). I love Middleton’s style and I was expecting something not so formal for the invitation. Although this is only the first of three different invitations for their wedding day so maybe the others will be more personal. I can’t image what it’s like to plan a royal wedding. Middleton probably doesn’t have much say in the matter anyway. I read yesterday that her sister will be her maid of honor and then her bridesmaids will be little girls under the age of 8 years old. I wonder if the bridesmaids are always small children in British weddings or is it just for royal weddings? I would think it would stink if Kate had grown up telling her best friends “Of course you will be a bridesmaid one day” and then she has to go back and say “Actually you got bumped by a 5 year old that I’ve never met. Sorry!” Oh well, no one will be looking at the bridesmaids, they will be looking at what the bride is wearing. I can’t wait to see!

I'll leave you with a fun wedding scene from my beloved Glee.

1 comment:

  1. this invitation makes me cringe for kate. the marriage of william "with kate" ?!?!? #($*#%&! AGH! WITH? like she's just making a guest appearance at her own wedding or soemthing. blah. i understand she's marrying a prince, but i doubt, too, that she's getting to have much of a hand in her wedding planning. sad. :(
    hope yours is going swimmingly!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs