Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Fancy Water

With the lovely new pregnancy development of my hands and feet swelling I did what every other woman in America now does, check Pinterest for solutions. I found that lemon and cucumber water was supposed to help with inflammation so I decided to give it a try.


Fill a large cup with half a lemon, quartered, a couple slices of cucumber, and a sprig of mint. The nice thing is that you can just refill with water throughout the day and the flavor continues to infuse and change.


Has it helped with the swelling? Well.....I'm not so sure. But it definitely has encouraged me to drink more water throughout the day, which hopefully will flush out any salt. Plus a couple coworkers have been super intrigued by my "fancy water" and have tried  it too. See, it's good for everyone's health.

1 comment:

  1. I want to try this even though I am not pregnant. It looks refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs