Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chicken Fried

So I thought I’d share my new favorite band, the Zac Brown Band. Chicken Fried is such a great southern song, even if it is about Georgia, it still works for SC! Something about the lyrics just speaks to me. Toes is pretty fun too!

You know I like my chicken fried
Cold beer on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
And the radio up

Currently I’m reading: Something Blue by: Emily Giffin. I’m hooked on this series. Giffin is a great writer and makes you feel like you know all the characters so well. I’m also reading Society Girls by: Sarah Mason. I haven’t gotten too far in it yet but I think it’s going to be really cute too. I’m really enjoying my girly books but I think I’ll switch it up to someone of substance next time, we’ll see though. ;)

Here is a funny little survey that I thought some of you might enjoy. Once you get to the end copy it either to the comments or an email, then erase my answers, fill in yours, and send it back to me. Yay for procrastinating!

Two - by - Two
Two names you go by:
1 Foot Foot
2 Mama O
Two things you are wearing right now:
1 The necklace Andy gave me
2. Heels
Two things you love to do:
1. Travel
2. Sit on the beach with a good book, a good drink, and good friends
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To be in Charleston
2 Be outside to enjoy the sunshine
Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. I’ve never really had an pets, just fish :(
2.
Two people who will send this back completed:
1. Andy
2. Rebecca
Two things I did last night:
1. Drove to Charleston and back with the family
2. I got to sit in the corporate box and watch Caroline Wozniacki play from the first row. Pretty cool stuff.
Two people you last talked to:
1. Andy Sipes
2. My mom
Trips taken in the last five years:
1 Maryland for New Years
2. Fargo, ND to see the family
Two favorite Holidays
1. New Years
2. Thanksgiving
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Ginger Ale, I know I’m a dork

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs