Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ramble On

I’m so excited, one of my favorite shows has started again, GREEK!!!!!! I know it comes on ABC Family and all but I love that show. It is nothing like my experience in the Greek System, although ESA wasn’t really a greek sorority, but I find it entertaining.

On a completely different note, I read about the weirdest thing yesterday. I’m reading Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot, who also wrote Princess Diaries, and the main story revolves around these kids who are supposedly elevator surfing. It’s when people climb on the top of an elevator car and ride it up and down. Apparently they can also hop from one moving car to the other. Isn’t that the craziest thing you’ve ever heard?!?! Anyway the book is interesting, not exactly what I was expecting though from the title, but then again I didn't realize it would be a mystery.

Also my Erin Egnot is back in Columbia, SC for the next couple of days. I’m so happy. Just thought I’d throw that out there.
Can you tell that I just learned how to insert pictures? Plus everyone loves a visual right?

Currently I’m reading: Size 12 is Not Fat by: Meg Cabot as mentioned previously. I’m also reading Something Borrowed by: Emily Giffin. Its super cute and just what I was looking for, a perfect girly beach book.

1 comment:

  1. I love a visual, especially when it's you're beautiful faces! :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs