1) Prairie Dog Antlers - This will be our first Christmas at home with the pup and I'm pretty excited about making him a stocking. These elk antlers are the absolute best! They don't stain the carpet, they are filled with peanut butter, and they last for ages.
2) Car Air Freshener - I get these for everyone, but especially the boys in my life. It's something everyone forgets about, but always appreciates.
3) Gift Cards - Okay, I know a ton of people HATE the idea of gift cards, but I really love them. As stocking stuffers, I think the best gift cards are for places to eat, the movies, Starbucks, or my favorite TARGET.
4) Knotted Hair Ties - Now we have moved on to my stocking hopefuls. Pretty much as soon as I get home my hair goes up in a ponytail. These ties are the best because even if you have your hair up for a while they don't crease your hair.
5) Seche Vite - I took April from A. Liz Adventure's advice and tried this top coat and it changed my life. Well, at least my at home manicure life. I was the queen of doing my nails and then smudging them. Well you add this top coat two minutes after you finish your nails and it magically gets rid of any bubbles, dries your nails completely, and adds a great shine to them. Plus your nail polish stays chip free for so much longer. This is great for all females.
6) Personalized Stationary - I have an unhealthy obsession with stationary. It's useful, it's cute, it encourages you to write thank you notes or just touch base with friends. What more could you want?
7) Fresh Sugar Lip Products - My sweet husband has braved Sephora for the last couple of years to make sure I have new Sugar lip stuff in my stocking. It's the perfect combination: feels like chapstick, but looks like a gloss.
What are some of your favorite stocking stuffers?
Make sure to link up with the fabulous hosts at [Cheers Y'all | A. Liz Adventures | Miss Dixie | Southern Style