1) Nick and Nora Macaron Pajama Set - I love pajamas and I think they make for a great gift. Everyone can use them and you can pick out themes to match different personalities. It's great that Target carries the Nick and Nora line and I would love to see this set under my tree this year. Wink Wink....
2) KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachments - I have always wanted to make my own pasta, it's on my list of life accomplishments. I like that you can make lots of different kinds of pasta with this set and can see myself spending a whole afternoon making and freezing homemade pasta.
3) Elsa Top in Wild Confetti - Like all southern girls I have a soft spot for Lilly Pulitzer. However, my wallet screams NOOOOO every time I look at these tops. When you are used to paying $25 for a shirt at Target the $150 price tag is a bit of a shock. That's why it would be the perfect gift. Something I really want, but would never buy myself.
4) Michael Kors Watch - I used to be a pretty avid watch wearer, but lately I've been without. This means I either check my phone constantly or I buggy Andy every five minutes by asking "What time is it". Which means it may be time to get myself a new watch. This Michael Kors number is awesome with the gold and tortoise shell combo.
5) Rewinded Spiked Cider Candle - Man I love these candles. They are based in Charleston, SC and I love pretty much every scent they make. The Cider scent is perfect for the holidays though and makes for a great hostess gift too.
6) Nikon D3100 - I left the best for last, a grown-up camera. We have talked about get a DSLR camera for years, have played with them in the stores, and I think we are finally ready to take the plunge. (You know, about a million years after everyone else.) We will pull out our old point and shoot camera and the quality is just not there, heck our phones take better pictures. It's time....
Hope you have enjoyed seeing what's on my wish list this year. Make sure you remember to link up with April, Elise, Katie, Zelle for the 2nd Annual These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things.