Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Recap


I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day!

Honestly I feel very weird about Valentine’s Day overall. If you are single you hate it, if you have someone special people either go way too lovey-dovey or you dismiss it. I’m somewhere in between. I don’t support the over the top gifts, plans, gestures, but I think people can get stuck in the everyday grind and it’s nice to remind each other how much you appreciate and love your partner. Plus date night, whether it’s reservations at a restaurant or cooking together at home, is always a great thing.

The boy and I had a great Valentine’s Day. We didn’t go crazy but we did some special things for each other. Andy planned dinner and dropped off some beautiful flowers and chocolate cover peanut butter filled pretzels. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do for him since you can’t really send guys flowers at the office. So I heard somewhere, I can’t remember if it was the radio or saw it on pinterest, about sending guys food. So I talked to a local pizza place and got them to make a heart shaped pizza which I dropped off to him for lunch. Andy was probably crazy embarrassed but he said the office thought it was pretty clever and lots of people benefitted from it since it was so big.
Villa Francesca in Charlotte is awesome!

I hope everyone felted very loved and happy this Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs