Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's movie time!

Yay I made it to day two! Before I answer my awesome question of the day I want to tell everyone how excited I am that the second volume of the first season of GLEE is coming out today and I have already made plans to go buy it as soon as I get off work! If you haven’t seen Glee yet I don’t know what you are waiting for. It’s awesome and it’s both girl and guy friendly. (I’ve been able to get a bunch of people hooked on it.) Anyway the second helping of Glee’s first season is the perfect way to get me pumped for the season premiere next week!
Day 2 – Your Favorite Movie
Again this is a nearly impossible question to answer because I love movies. I am one of those people who are happy watching movies over and over again. I have so many favorites! So I figured I would make it easier on myself and break it down by categories.

Comedy: This is my very favorite category and I will always pick a funny movie over anything else. I love anything directed by Mel Brooks, has Will Ferrall, Bradley Cooper, or the Wilson brothers, and the ever popular romantic comedy.

Coming to Age: Shag – A story of four girls from Spartenburg, SC who take a senior trip to Myrtle Beach to have one last adventure before going their separate ways. It has fabulous quotes!

Documentary: The September Issue – Behind the scenes of Vogue magazine while they compile their famous September issue. They follow the lady that the book The Devil Wears Prada is bases off of.

Family: I used to watch all the Disney movies constantly but I haven’t seen them in years. I might need to dig out our old VHS tapes and VCR and have a nice trip down memory lane.

Horror: I don’t watch scary movies because I get scared.

Oldie: The Philadelphia Story – Katherine Hepburn, Jimmy Stewart, and Cary Grant fighting over each other in a high society wedding. It’s fantastic!

Romance: I love them all, ya I’m one of those girls. ;)

Sports: Remember the Titans – it’s a classic and has an awesome soundtrack. Plus who does love Denzel Washington?!?!

That pretty much sums it up. Day 2 of 30 down
SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs