Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Beauty Splurges

I don't splurge on stuff very often and I know my version of what's splurging could be very different than most girls. I think buying a fun top from Target that I don't need is exciting to give you a scale.

So when I go to places like Ulta I usually have a specific list of what I'm out of and I don't let myself browse. However, recently I did a little wandering around just to see what's out there and made myself a list that if I could splurge what I would get.

This stuff is so creamy and luxurious and the smell is amazing!

I know I'm super behind and still don't own one of these. Everyone loves theirs and I want one so bad.

I never buy super nice makeup, mostly because I don't know how to make the most of it. If I bought this I would have to have a lesson about all the ways to apply it.
I do not tan naturally and while I love a spray tan I can't afford to do them all the time. I've heard this is the absolute best.


Do you let yourself go wild in Ulta or Sephora? What do you usually pick up?

2 comments:

  1. I've had a Clarisonic Mia for years. It's great for getting off ALL of your makeup. And those naked palettes are so worth the money! I watch YouTube videos for tutorials. They are a lot of help!

    http://www.thisblondestory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a horrible Sephora addiction! I was gifted a Clarisonic a few years ago when they first became popular and I have to say, it didn't work any wonders for me. I have pretty good skin naturally so perhaps it makes more of a difference for those with specific needs?

    The Naked palette on the other hand, is one of my daily must haves!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs