Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hair Cut!

After a long couple of months of growing my hair out for the wedding, I finally got my hair cut last weekend. I have had long hair in the past but never this long. I have very fine, thin hair so the longer it is the less it will actually do. The length just weighs my hair down so body and curl just falls right out. See what you think.
Before:


After:



P.S. I did keep my hair long for Jessie and Taylor's wedding and Lauren, the maid of honor, put it in an updo for me. This is the FIRST time I have EVER had an updo. I always either had my hair down or half up/half down for special occasions so this was fun. Lauren is so talented!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Looks cute! I cut my hair after our wedding too and some people freaked out it..
    http://deewallaceadventures.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-hair.html
    So redic.. you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! My hair is the exact same...super thin and won't hold a curl longer than 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks SO awesome!! it's amazing how a trim/cut can spruce up your hair- Mine gets SO scraggly after awhile and a cut is JUST what it needs.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs