Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Years of T-shirts

One of the best decisions I made in college was joining Epsilon Sigma Alpha. I met some of the most beautiful, intelligent, kind, and strong women during my four years in ESA and I made some of my favorite memories with them. I have a HUGE stack of t-shirt to show from my years with ESA and I think I want to make them into a quilt. Of course when I say “I want to make” I mean pay someone else to make it because I literally have no sewing skills. I have a very specific idea of what I want, but I cannot create it myself and I don’t want to ruin the shirts by trying. Here are some ideas:





2 comments:

  1. I love this idea and i've wanted to do it with mine and Shane's old sports tshirts! Let me know if you find anyone who makes them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw that you were one of my newest followers so stopped by to check out your blog..super cute!! I was in ESA at East Carolina!!! Also, I work in the entertainment industry too..I manage the box office of two venues here in Raleigh! So it's neat to find someone who works in the same industry :) Now following!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs