Friday, August 7, 2015
Five On Friday - Non Baby Related
1) Peaches - Did you know that South Carolina actually produces more peaches than Georgia? Well we do and peaches just so happen to be my favorite fruit, next to pineapple. I'm so excited because I had a friend give me a couple homegrown peaches from Gaffney, SC. (Any House of Cards watches out there?)
2) CeraVe Foaming Cleanser - I saw a bunch of people blog about this face wash and I was in the market for a new one. I've really loved this product, it doesn't dry out my skin and it's super easy to pick up at an convenient store.
3) Omegaderm - We've given this fish oil to Camden for over a year and we love it. The pup has always had dry skin and half a packet a day makes him so happy. Well, it's been on back-order through our vet all summer and the itching is driving us all crazy, but I decided to randomly check on Amazon and I was shocked to find it. We told the vet where we found it at his two year old checkup and she was thrilled. If your pup has dry skin I highly recommend asking your vet about Omegaderm.
4) Crazy Rich Asians by. Kevin Kwan - I'm not getting much time to read but when I do I'm really enjoying this book. It's a fun story about a guy who brings his girlfriend home to Singapore to meet his family for the first time. However he doesn't tell her about the world of wealth he comes from and it's quite a surprise as she slowly learns the truth.
5) Project Runway - I can't believe they are on season 14! I've been watching this show since the beginning and love that it's still going.