Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Favorites

Moment Junkie – This is my most recent blog obsession. Cleck out the link: Moment Junkie. They post one picture every day that captured a special, un-posed moment from different weddings. Unscripted moment pictures are my favorite and I love that someone has created a space for all of them. They will make you laugh, cry, or just make your heart swell.

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – A coworker lent me this book. I’m only about 50 pages in but it’s interesting. Apparently they are making a movie based on the book and they are predicting it to claim the same followings as Harry Potter and Twilight. I’m still in the story building stage of the book but I have big plans to just sit around and read this weekend so I’ll keep you updated.
Oreo Birthday Cake Blast Ice Cream – Okay this ice cream is about as unhealthy as it comes but I figured I would spurge since both Andy and I LOVE funfetti anything and Oreos. This ice cream is amazing! It really tastes like birthday cake with chunks of Oreos in it. It’s very rich so I’m usually good to just take a spoonful and call it a day. Am I going to keep this stocked in my freezer all the time, no. Was it fun to try something totally wild and crazy, yes. (And yea I consider buying a different ice cream flavor wild and crazy)
Wine & Design – I didn’t get a chance to write as much about my Wine & Design experience as I had planned, but I really enjoyed it. I am a truly awful painter, I mean really bad, but I had a blast. You bring your own wine or beer and you just have fun with it. I’m itching to pick another design and go again so if anyone wants to go just let me know. I promise I’ll try not to embarrass you with my lack of artistic skills.
I stole this picture from Olivia. Thanks for remembering to take some.

Basil Plant – A couple weeks ago my mom brought me a cutting from her basil plant. I’ve tried really hard to take care of it since I’ve missed having fresh herbs here in Charlotte. I’m proud to say it’s doing really well and we have used it a lot. The best part of it seems to be that the more we use it, the better it does. I wish we had more direct sunlight so I could grow more plants but that will come with time.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Umm that ice cream looks amazing. I am on the lookout for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to do the wine and paint thing!! Maybe I should do it for my upcoming bday!

    Thanks for linking up! Have a great week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs